Lifetime Wheel Alignment
Our Greatest Deal Ever!
Correct alignment is critical to safely controlling your vehicle, braking stability, extending tire life, and ensuring a comfortable ride. It is extremely important that your vehicle's front wheels are aligned to the rear wheels. Only aligning the front will not take the rear wheel into consideration, causing crooked steering and an ill-handling vehicle. For the price of 2 wheel alignments you will never have to pay for a wheel alignment as long as you own your vehicle here at Joe’s Master Service Center.
When you require inspection, adjustment, or repairs, trust Joe's Master Service Center to smooth out your Ride. Especially down here in the Rio Grande Valley Where it seems we have constant roadways under construction, and potholes. These factors weigh very heavily on wheels alignment. If you experience any of the symptoms below, bring your car into Joes Master Service Center for an alignment inspection.
• Your steering wheel is not straight when driving on a level road.
• You hear unusual noises in your suspension system.
• The vehicle wanders from one side of a lane to the other.
• Your vehicle pulls or drifts to one side when traveling in a straight line or when braking.
• You feel vibration in the steering wheel or through your vehicle's seat.
• The vehicle's steering feels loose.
• You haven't had a wheel alignment in a long period of time.
• Your tires are wearing unevenly.
• Tires are squealing on turns.
• The steering wheel does not return easily after a turn.
The complexity of modern suspension systems requires careful measurements at all four wheels and precise adjustments. Many vehicle service centers will only suggest or offer front wheel alignment. However, the nationally-certified technicians at Joe’s Master Service Center recommend all four wheels receive a computerized analysis to ensure maximum alignment accuracy of your vehicle's complete suspension.
It is extremely important that your vehicle's front wheels are aligned to the rear wheels. Only aligning the front will not take the rear wheel into consideration, causing crooked steering and an ill-handling vehicle. When you require inspection, adjustment, or repairs, trust Joe's Master Service Center to smooth out your ride.